By applying strategic planning processes used successfully in businesses, our community will develop our vision – together – for the future as well as strategies and detailed plans to achieve that vision. Every individual, through a public process, will be asked to provide insight, input and commitment to this transformational endeavor. Then, using the vision as a guide, an aggressive implementation plan will bring our collective vision to reality.
ROCKFORD REGION SCORECARD
How Do You Transform a City? (Watch Video)
Click HERE to view the Transformation Map (T-Map) with links to transformational projects
The Process Team’s mission is to facilitate and train participants in an agreed upon Process to enable the Transformation of the Rockford Region.
- Bring a formal and proven process to the vision and strategy development efforts
- Facilitate or assist other facilitators for a variety of vision, strategy and planning sessions
- Select visioning and strategy Mapping Tool
- Develop and train on a Plan, Do, Check & Act (PDCA) process
- Establish process metrics
- Provide “Train the trainer” services on facilitation
- Provide a brainstorming methodology to ensure inclusion and consistent processes