mobile users: change orientation to landscape
Transformational ProjectsProject Inventory *Key Definitions
The Project Inventory list all projects ideas offered by community members throughout the Rockford region. Ideas emerged from Community Idea Exchange (CIE) events held during the summer and early fall months, as well as online.
Over 200 projects ideas were submitted. Each project was evaluated by Spoke and Segment between August and October 2016. Please view the draft Transformation Map (T-Map) to see all the projects recommended by the teams.
Transformational Projects Evaluation Process
- Project ideas were evaluated using a Project Funnel (see visual below). Volunteers utilized this process to evaluate project ideas for their transformational impact to achieve our region’s vision.
- Each submitted project idea was evaluated against the Shared Vision, Shared Values and Impact Statements.
- Does the project align with the direction our community established at the beginning of this transformational journey?
If the answer was yes, then next volunteers analyzed the projects through a lens of aligning with our community’s strategies.
- Finally, each project was then gaged on whether they would significantly move the measures and outcomes toward becoming a Top 25 community.
- If a project met these criteria, it was placed on the strategic plan, the roadmap of transformation. If it didn’t or if a project didn’t readily and apparently meet these criteria, it will remain in our project inventory for further research and evaluation.
If you have questions on any project, please leave your feedback.
TMAP Parent Strategy: Academic Success
4 projects returned