What is the Transformation Map?
The Transformation Map (T-Map) is a visual representation of our community’s transformation process. It includes the important elements of successful strategic change: projects, milestones, metrics, timelines, results and impact.
Transformational Projects Evaluation Process
- Project ideas were evaluated using a Project Funnel (see visual below). Volunteers utilized this process to evaluate project ideas for their transformational impact to achieve our region’s vision.
- Each submitted project idea was evaluated against the Shared Vision, Shared Values and Impact Statements.
- Does the project align with the direction our community established at the beginning of this transformational journey?
If the answer was yes, then next volunteers analyzed the projects through a lens of aligning with our community’s strategies.
- Finally, each project was then gaged on whether they would significantly move the measures and outcomes toward becoming a Top 25 community.
- If a project met these criteria, it was placed on the strategic plan, the roadmap of transformation. If it didn’t or if a project didn’t readily and apparently meet these criteria, it will remain in our project inventory for further research and evaluation.
- If you have questions on any project, please leave your feedback.